Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Friday, October 22, 2010

I Love Freebies

Here are some of the freebies I have gotten over the past few weeks:

$2 Q for chicken, beef or produce from Wishbone
Nivea body lotion sample and $1 body lotion Q
Nivea body wash sample and $1 body wash Q
Q for free tub of Cottonelle flushable moist wipes
Q for free Advil tablets or liqui-gels
Good Earth dinner kit and 10 Qs for $1.25 off
Hand sanitizing spray pen from CVS (not pictured)
$5 Q from McAlister's Deli (not pictured)
$7.50 rebate check from Coors Light (not pictured)

But the freebie that made me laugh until I almost wet my pants was this one:

I'll post my Chex Mix story tonight. I promise!!

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment