Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Shopping At Rite Aid

I had left over +UP rewards from last week to spend. So here we go, this is so much fun!

I paid 63¢ OOP after Qs and +UP rewards. I got back a $2.69 +UP reward and a $1.99 +UP reward. I will be using the candy for the little trick or treaters, can't have to many razors, who doesn't use toothpaste, I needed the mascara, and the Nivea lip care will probably go in a Christmas stocking along with the Nivea that I got at Walgreens for free.

Happy Shopping for sure!

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment