Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Monday, October 4, 2010

"Run, Forrest! Run!"

Run, Forrest! Run to CVS! If your name is not Forrest, you can drive to CVS. The red magic machine is spitting out a $5 ECB for any Halloween costume, decor or accessory. I got an ECB on my card, my husband's card and my daughter's card.

The first transaction I got two tablecloths...one black and one orange...$2.99 each or 2/$5. Total due - ZERO. The second transaction I got a pumpkin decorating set ($4.99). Total due - ZERO. The third transaction I got three Skull goblets...$2.49 each or $2 each if you buy 2 or more. I also used a $1 ECB in addition to the $5 Halloween ECB. Total due - 8¢. (By the way, drinks are not included with the Skull goblets...just in case you were wondering!)

The red magic machine is also regurgitating the quarterly ECBs. My quarterly ECB was $1...I don't spend a lot of money at CVS even though I am there at least once a week.

Other ECBs are also being vomited from the magic machine: $1 off 2 Aussie or Herbal Essences hair care items, $2 off 2 Lysol wipes, $2 off Secret Clinical or Old Spice Clinical deodorant, and $1 off any Dove hair care product. These ECBs and the Halloween ECB expire the day after they are printed. They can be used with manufacturer Qs, so have your plans ready when you go shopping.

Forrest said life is like a box of chocolates. And if an ECB would have printed for chocolates, I would have bought some. And that's all I have to say about that.

**Pinch**

1 comment:

  1. We love Halloween~ and CVS for giving us $5 to spend for only scanning our cards! I had to have 7-up and it was on sale at CVS so off we go. I got the 7-up and a glitter sign that says "Boo to you" it was $2.50, a pack of 40 small Halloween treat bags for .99, and a large witch trick or treat bag for .99. I had to buy a notebook that was on clearance for $1.50 also. I have a plan to revamp my coupon collection. I am well on my way since that is the second notebook that I have purchased in a week.

    ReplyDelete