Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Glad For Glade

Rite Aid had a sale on Glade products. Could I stay away? No, not me! The sale was 2 for $5. Hmmm, with my wonderful Qs in hand, it was so easy. I did have some B1G1s so that was fun.

For the 12 items pictured, my subtotal was $3.50 + tax $1.94 = $5.44. So I really paid for these items. Do you believe that? Of course not, remember I had my +UP rewards as stated in the another post so they had to go.

On this deal, I got back $6 in +UP rewards. Combining my two transactions at Rite Aid this week, I had a total of $6.07 that was due. I received a total of $10.68 in +UP rewards.

The receipts say total coupon savings were $26.50 + $28.25. That equals $54.75. At this moment I am not really sure if that is the amount of Qs added to the sales or just the Qs. I will have to figure that out and get back to you. Or maybe Ms. Pinch knows and will fill us in. The 12 Glade products not on sale add up to $41.88.

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment