Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Good Day At Rite Aid


Have I ever mentioned how much I love Rite Aid?

There is another super deal this week found on page 7 of the weekly ad.

Buy any N.Y.C. color eye, face or lip cosmetics ($1.99 - $4.99 retail value) and get a nail enamel FREE (99¢ - $1.99 value). $1 +UP reward when you buy any N.Y.C. cosmetic valued $1.99 or above.

To make this deal sweeter, there is a $1 IP Q for any N.Y.C. cosmetic product. You can print this Q twice per computer. I used two computers and printed this Q four times.

My subtotal was negative 02¢ plus 31¢ tax for a grand total of 29¢ AND I got back $4 in +UP Rewards.

I forget to mention something about Sunday's Rite Aid shopping trip...Sleeping Beauty and I finally scored the Clip & Save booklet with $128 in coupons. This booklet is given to customers that get a flu shot. Rite Aid sent out emails last week advertising their flu shot and Clip & Save booklet. At the bottom of the email in little bitty teeny tiny letters were the words NO PURCHASE REQUIRED. So, yes, you can get that booklet without getting a flu shot!!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Rite Aid?

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment