Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Strange Places


Sleeping Beauty and I always look for hidden coupons, blinkies, peelies and hangtags at every store we visit. Last week I found a coupon at the strangest place ever...the doctor's office. And it was not in an outdated magazine. There was a huge stack of them on the counter where you make your next appointment. Coupons are EVERYWHERE.

And yes, I put VOID on the coupon before I scanned it. I read somewhere that you are supposed to do that...or I may have just made that up! Anyway, I don't want the Coupon Police visiting me. I see enough of the Coupon Police working undercover as cashiers. I don't need them visiting my home.

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment