Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Timeless Tales From Hallmark

What fun to shop at Hallmark with $5/$5 and $10/$10 Qs. I got Little Bitty Beauty her first Christmas ornament, a LED Snowman, a kissing crystal mistletoe hanging thingy, and one red jingle bell. (I had to purchase the jingle bell for 99¢ to make my $5.)

The crystal mistletoe hanging thingy

I used one $5/$5 and both of the $10/$10 Qs in different transactions at two different Hallmark stores. The $5/$5 Qs were in Family Circle and Real Simple magazines. The $10 Q was a printable. I received $2 off your next purchase at one of the Hallmarks. Woohoo!

Total spent: $11.54

Retail value: $33.92

Now where did I print those $10 coupons from???

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment