Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Harris Teeter Fast Forward

Remember the catalinas from a few weeks back that we got at Harris Teeter? Well, this week I had $16 to spend. I used one of my $8 catalinas for the Del Monte veggies that were buy 2 get 3 free and the Kleenex that were on sale for 88¢ a box. This is how it went down.

5 cans of Del Monte veggies (buy 2 get 3 free sale) combined with coupon
6 boxes of Kleenex (sale 88¢) combined with coupon
2 bags of Hall's cough drops on clearance for $1.25 each...had coupons for those also

I paid $2.29 OOP after using my $8 catalina.

I didn't realize until I got outside that the cashier had charged me for 7 boxes of Kleenex. I was refunded 95¢ when I went back in. Why don't I catch these things when they happen or before I leave the store??

$2.29 - 95¢ = $1.34 OOP

AND I GOT A CATALINA FOR $3 OYNO FROM KLEENEX

MIGHT I ADD ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment