Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Monday, November 15, 2010

A Few Snippets

I thought I would share a few shopping trips from the last few weeks.

Walgreens:
I got 11 toothbrushes and five dental flosses...PAID $1.41 (no rewards used, only Qs). If anyone needs any new toothbrushes, come see ME!


I also got six bags of Ricola cough drops and nine packs of Trident gum. (Pinch has a bag of drops and I dropped the gum off at my Dad's.) I PAID 36¢ for two bags of drops and three packs gum. I did the dirty deed three times.


Rite Aid:
I got four dish towels and nine kitchen tools...PAID $1.31 for ALL on that receipt. And yes, I bought more.


CVS:
I got six packs of Mentos gum and one candy bar. I had B1G1 Qs for the gum and it was a B1G1 sale. I had to buy the candy bar because my subtotal was negative 13¢, add 45¢ tax...I PAID 32¢!

==Sleeping Beauty==

2 comments:

  1. nice to see someone back on the blog! was beginning to wonder if you all got lost in all that free stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny...but we didn't get lost in the free stuff. LOL. Life Happens and we lost out on some free stuff. Will explain later.

    ReplyDelete