Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Product Review: Renpure Organics Shampoo and Conditioner

We all know that using coupons can save us tons of money on products we use and love. Coupons also allow us to get products we have never used before at very little cost, sometimes for free, and sometimes we even get paid for buying new products. Sometimes these products are great and sometimes these products are not so great. From time to time, Sleeping Beauty and I do a review of products we would never have bought unless it was a good deal because of coupons.

Our ranking will be:
Two Coupons Up - I love this product and will buy it again at full price...even without a coupon...even if it were not on sale.

One Coupon Up - I love this product and will buy it again when it is on sale or when I have a coupon.

One Coupon Down - This product is okay, but I would only get it again if it were free.

Two Coupons Down - No way will I take the time to even pick this product up. I don't care if it is free or if I get paid to take this product home.

Today's product review is Renpure Organics Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner. This is taken directly from the bottle of shampoo..."My luscious hair needs lift! Made with 100% certified organic extracts and safe, fresh, natural ingredients. No sulfates, parabens, color, dyes."

I have used the shampoo and conditioner for a week. You know how your hair squeaks after you wash it? My hair never squeaked. It never felt clean. After I dried my hair, it was limp and had no body. It definitely had NO LIFT! Even after I washed my hair, it looked and felt like I had not washed my hair in a week. This shampoo and conditioner is terrible!! As soon as I took the picture, I put it in it's new home...the garbage can.

Each bottle is $6.99 and I bought it at CVS when it was B1G1. There was also a hangtag for a try-me-free rebate. I sent the rebate in and received a check for $6.99. The final cost is the tax I paid, the stamp and envelope. I will NEVER get this shampoo and conditioner again even if the cost is reimbursed. I will not buy it to donate. I will close my eyes when I pass by it on the store shelf.

Renpure Organics Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner: Two Coupons Down

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment