Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Flashback

Okay, you have all heard it before...sometimes life gets in the way!

As far as Super Doubles went, it was a blast. No, I didn't go every day but I didn't miss many days. Free is always good and I really can't remember what all I got. I can't find my receipts right now. The Lysol Neutra Air was one of the free items. I got Advil for free because I had a coupon from Advil for a free box. I paid 99¢ for Kleenex hand towels. I think Doritos came out to being 99¢ per bag. I paid 49¢ for the big bottle of Crisco oil. Glade aerosol in Christmas scents was $2.50 per can. I bought three cans with a $3/3 coupon and whatever other ones I used, I remember it coming out to 60 some cents per can, and it smells wonderful. Bush's Grillin' Beans were free. I don't know if they are good or not but I have four cans to try out. The Martha White muffin mix was just pennies per pack. Sorry I can't do a better job and I didn't take any pictures this time either. I believe the Campbell's great for cooking soups were free also.

Can't wait to do it again!

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment