Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Too Much To Do...

...Too tired to do it!

I was way behind in cutting and filing Qs so I have spent the better part of two days trying to get some organization in my notebook. It is done...except for Sunday's coupons. They are not even cut yet. I did manage to go shopping for a few things in the middle of cutting and filing so here are my bargains from Sunday!

First stop Rite Aid...they had only two of the Dove deodorants left (2/$4 with a $2 +UP). Regardless of the +UP, I had two $2 off Qs making them FREE. Well, almost free....my subtotal was ZERO and tax was 31¢. That was it...for two deodorants! I had plans for the $2 +UP reward.

The Colgate toothpaste was $3.50 with $3.50 in +UP rewards. I had a B1G1 Q and a 75¢ Q. I used my $2 +UP reward from the deodorant so my subtotal was 75¢ plus tax of 54¢ = $1.29 OOP for the two Colgate toothpastes. I got back $7 in +UP rewards (2 @ $3.50). There were plans for those also.

When do you not need diapers? When you don't have a baby, I know that but you can always be ahead of the game. I got the big box of Huggies and a Febreze Noticeables Warmer for a total of 63¢ OOP. I used my $7 in +UP rewards and my video value coupons, a Huggies Q and a Febreze Q to arrive where I did.

Really I didn't realize that I would get $3.50 twice on the toothpaste, so I had to do it again at another store. I wanted to get a couple more of the deodorants anyway and remember this store only had the two I purchased. Of course, the other store had no deodorants left so that didn't work out as I had planned. The manager at the second store told me a man came in this morning and bought all 22 of the deodorants that they had. The ad didn't have a limit so more power to him. I bet they will be sold at the flea market. Just how much deodorant can one person use, give away, etc? It doesn't bother me, maybe he will make it on Extreme Couponer!

Here is a quick run down:
I spent $4.52 OOP with $2.59 being tax. The rewards for the toothpaste didn't print at the second store on my Dad's card so the manager gave me $7.54 in cash for them. The way I figure it I came home with $3.02 more in cash than I left with and have four Colgates, two deodorants, one Febreze warmer, and 68 diapers!

Retail value of everything before sales is $48.22.

I love Rite Aid!

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment