Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Free And Cheap At Harris Teeter

There were lots of good deals at Harris Teeter today. I'm sorry I don't have a picture...my camera batteries  bit the dust.

Saturday only eVIC specials:
HT Rancher Ground Chuck 2 Lb. (limit 2) - $2.97 each
HT 2-Liter Sodas (limit 4) - 47¢ each
Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies (limit 2) - 99¢ each (plus use a 75¢/2 Q)*

*This Q states "Do Not Double". If your HT doubles these, then two Lit'l Smokies will be 48¢ total. If your HT will not double this coupon, then two Lit'l Smokies will be $1.23 total.

Some other good deals:
Texas Toast Croutons $1.50 - use 50¢ Q (doubled) AND eVIC Q of 50¢...FREE.
Lays Potato Chips B2G3 Free. Near the chips, I found a tear pad $1/2 Q. I used two Qs...making five bags of chips $5.98 (or about $1.20 each bag). If you got an eVIC for Fritos at $1.47, you could use another $1/2 Q, making five bags of chips and one bag of Fritos $6.45 (or about $1.08 each).

I spent $53.68 and I saved...are you ready for it...$136.52!! I love Harris Teeter.

**Pinch**

1 comment: