Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Good Bye Food Lion

I am done! I am finally finished with Food Lion. I dislike Food Lion so bad that I have only shopped there three times in the past six months. I hardly ever check out their sales ad or read any of the "good deal alerts" posted by others. But the Mueller's pasta deal was really too good to pass up. And today's less than pleasant experience refreshes my memory about my self-imposed Food Lion boycott.

Attention to any Food Lion representative that might read this...you need to do SOMETHING about the hideous attitudes of your cashiers and managers. You could offer all your groceries for free for all I care, but I am NOT stepping foot back in your stores until you understand what good customer service is all about. I, and the other customers in your store, DO NOT deserve to be treated like we are second-class citizens.

But I am done with Food Lion. I am throwing my MVP card in the trash can right now.

GOOD BYE FOOD LION!!

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment