Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Walmart After Christmas Sales

I know I am sick but I just can't help myself! A friend called and told me Walmart had marked their Christmas stuff down and they had tons. We just had to go. The Saran Wrap and Glad Wrap were 38¢ each after the markdown. I had $1/2 Qs for the Glad Wrap. I also had Qs for the Febreze, Palmolive dish liquid and the Kleenex. I didn't clear the shelves. The dish liquid was $1.24 before Qs, and the Kleenex was 50¢ before Qs.

I just had to have the candy canes...15 of them! The red and white candy canes were 25¢ each and the green one was 62¢. (The green one lights up.) I can't wait till next Christmas to use them.

Total OOP: $20.36

==Sleeping Beauty==

1 comment: