Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Harris Teeter Meal Deal and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

I went to my favorite Harris Teeter tonight just to get Krispy Kreme doughnuts that are usually marked down to $1.99. It seems that Krispy Kreme will no longer let Harris Teeter mark the doughnuts below $2.99, still a good deal to me so I had to have them.

Mr. Beauty was with me and went to checkout the pork loin meal deal. I have heard that you could go later in the day and get the meat at marked down prices. No pork loin was left but the very nice deli-lady was helping another customer and she said she would substitute meat loaf or lasagna or chicken for the pork. We got meat loaf, mashed potatoes, bread and Coke for $7.99. The potatoes had a $1 off sticker and so did the meat loaf. Yummy! There was also the two loaf cheesy bread for $1. Mr. Beauty also had to have some chicken that was originally $3.99 with $1 off.

We spent just over $15 for everything pictured.

I think I will go have a doughnut!

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment