Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Colorful Ziploc Containers At Harris Teeter

I did a few transactions Wednesday at three Harris Teeter stores for the big Super Doubles event. I got everything I went for the first time and I should have stayed home the rest of the time!

My total OOP was $57.55. Before any sales or coupons, my total would have been $275.29.

There was a really good deal on the Ziploc containers, which were put out while I was still at store #1. They were on a back-to-school display with no price but a tearpad of coupons was with them. I had the cashier scan the Ziploc containers and they were $3.49 and B1G1. WOOHOO! I was so excited and the lids are pretty colors which sucked me right in. The coupons with them were $1/2 so for $1.49 you could get two sets. The excitement had me so I didn't even look in my coupon binder to see if I had any coupons in there for them until I got home. That is okay...I had two Qs for $1.50/2 so I had to go back and get more. With the $1.50, two Ziploc containers are 49¢.

There are no pictures of my other great deals but among them I got several of the Electrasol dishwasher detergents, 10 Old Orchard juices, Campbell's soups, Hunt's puddings, Lysol wipes, Manwich, some Glade candles (marked down to $1.88), some Airwick (marked down to $1.99), Quaker oatmeal, mustard, hot sauce, Smuckers waffles (used the Penguin Qs), butter, some TGIF and pepper. And the list goes on.

I may go back to the HT near me for some marked down dish liquid and washing machine detergent. They had buggies full of it...Gain, Tide, All, Palmolive, etc.

==Sleeping Beauty==

No comments:

Post a Comment