Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

After Christmas Sales

I stopped by Walmart on Monday and their Christmas merchandise was still at 75% off. Since I don't plan on going back to Walmart anytime soon, I went ahead and got a few things. In my opinion, there is not going to be very much left when Walmart decides to up the sale to 90% off. The Christmas cards were $1.25 per box. I guess this means I will be sending Christmas cards next year! The napkins were 37¢ per pack. I also got some red plastic platters for 25¢.

I got some Disney Princess wrapping paper (not pictured) for 75¢ a roll. The wrapping paper will be great to wrap little girl gifts this year, since it doesn't look like Christmas wrapping paper. I was excited about that find...I should have got more rolls.

I went to Target this morning and Target has their Christmas merchandise at 90% off. There isn't very much left, so you better hurry if you want ANYTHING!

The napkins were 20¢ per pack, the ornaments were 40¢ each, and each snowman coffee mug was 39¢.

But I am sooooo excited about this...

This stocking was only $1.30 (originally $13...I would never pay $13!) My son and his family are planning on visiting from Phoenix in March and we will be having Christmas with them then. And my 3-year-old grandson is a HUGE Toy Story fan. I can't wait for the little guy to see this!

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment