Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Friday, January 7, 2011

"The Good, The Bad And The Ugly"

The Good: Buy 11 select HT items...you pay for 10 and get the 11th one free.
The Bad: I got 10...and only 10. Apparently I can't count to 11.

The Good: Biltmore Salad Dressing and Biltmore Marinade...both free with $1 Qs.
The Bad: These items went fast.

The Good: Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer...free with an IP Q.
The Bad: I got my Friday morning email from Harris Teeter with my eVIC deals...B1G1 Coffee Mate. If I had waited until today to buy Coffee Mate, I could have gotten TWO free.

The Good: Hunt's tomatoes...B2G1 Free ($1.39 each).
The Bad: Darn that eVIC email...Hunt's tomatoes are 79¢ each.

Now for the Ugly: I shopped at Harris Teeter on Thursday...and I was given the SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT! I am NOT a senior citizen...not that I have anything against senior citizens. My mother is one. But I am not a senior citizen. It must be the hair...she must think I have gray hair. My hair is not gray...it is very, very, very light brown OR a very pale blonde. It is NOT gray. Besides that, the overhead lights in that store are really bad. Who am I kidding? My hair IS gray. I guess anyone with gray hair looks like a senior citizen to that 12-year-old cashier.

I'm off to buy hair dye. And I think I'll watch Sesame Street today...maybe I can learn how to count to 11!

**Pinch**

No comments:

Post a Comment