Let us help you save money

We offer store-specific classes that teach the art of saving money by using coupons. We also give tips on getting coupon-organized and how to help others through couponing. We offer private one-on-one classes, or you can invite others into your home, church or office and make it a party. Email us for more information.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Show Me The Money!!"

Hot Dog! Yippee!! Hip-Hip Hurrah!!!

I just love getting checks in the mail.

Olay $20 Rebate WYB $50 in Facial Moisturizers/Treatments/Cleansers
(Shelf Price $52.98; OOP $9.12 at Target)


Red Baron By The Slice Pizza - Try Me Free Rebate
(Shelf Price $4.39; OOP $2 at Harris Teeter)


Be back later, gone shopping!
Not really! Taking kids to library. I will not spend money today. I will NOT spend money today. I WILL NOT spend money today!

**Pinch**

3 comments:

  1. So that is why you didn't answer the phone. Are you trying to tell me you can drive past Wags and not stop???

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you really paid 40 cents for that pizza by the slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, my dear Sleeping Beauty, I paid $2 after coupons for the pizza. Red Baron's rebate offer was for $3.99. So I got paid $3.99 for a $2 pizza. I made $1.99 for that cardboard pizza-by-the-slice. Not saying the pizza wasn't good, but I wouldn't eat it again. I would, however, buy it again if it were free...then make Mr. Pinch eat it.

    ReplyDelete